Requesting Records

  • If you are in need of copies of your current student’s records, contact the Health Office at the campus your student attends.  
    For students who have graduated, contact the Health Office at Lake Park West Campus.  
    For current students, contact the Health Office at the appropriate campus where your student is enrolled.
    If the Nurse is unavailable, leave a message or send an email with the following information:
    1. Student's name (please spell)
    2. Student ID#
    3. The year that your student will graduate/has graduated.  Any student over the age of 18 must request their own records, per privacy law.
    4. Contact person's name and phone number
    5. Indicate a preference how to receive this information - via home address, email address, fax number.