The Lake Park Educational Foundation is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to providing resources for unique programs and activities to enhance student learning at Lake Park High School.The Foundation cultivates excellence through several programs and activities throughout the year. We invite you to join us in growing excellence at Lake Park High School!
Reserve your meal today for the Night of Fine Dining & Theatre
To view the Little Mermaid Jr, reserve complimentary tickets to receive an access code to watch the performance in real time. The virtual musical will be streamed live at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 22; Friday, April 23; and Saturday, April 24; as well as Sunday, April 25 at 2:00 and 3:30 p.m.
Mission:The mission of the Lake Park Educational Foundation is to provide resources for unique programs and activities to enhance student learning.Goals:
The Foundation will fulfill its mission by directing support towards the following goals:
- Promote student development
- Encourage innovative teaching opportunities
- Encourage school/community partnerships
- Provide financial resources to achieve the goals of the Foundation
- Night of Fine Dining & Theatre - Join us on Friday, April 23! Reservations open in March.
- Giving DuPage Days - Join the weeklong days of giving to support us and DuPage County Organizations. April 26 - 30.
Ways to get involved:
- Become an Annual Sponsor
- Make an Online Donation – Every dollar counts!
- Support Us by Shopping on Amazon
- Support Us by Shopping on That's Caring
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Sign up for the monthly Foundation e-newsletter - subscribe here
- Flags for Roselle Program
Donations:Monetary donations are always welcomed and appreciated. Please make checks payable to the Lake Park Educational Foundation and send them to: Lake Park Educational Foundation, 590 South Medinah Road, Roselle, IL 60172.
Mailing Address: Lake Park Educational Foundation, 590 South Medinah Road, Roselle, IL 60172
Becky Wyatt, Lake Park Educational Foundation Executive Director