2020-2021 Lake Park High School Profile - General information regarding Lake Park, the available course offerings, and so forth.
Please note, as applicable regarding transcript requests:
- Please allow at least 5 school days for a transcript request to be processed / the transcript to be sent to the indicated destination.
- Some colleges may not require an official transcript with the admissions application and may instead ask students to self-report this information.
- If applying to a college via that college's application, students should request a transcript be sent to that college through Parchment.
- If applying to a college(s) via the Common Application, students should request that one transcript be sent to the Common Application through Parchment. All applicable colleges the student is applying to via the Common Application will receive the transcript from the Common Application system and it is not necessary to send additional transcripts to each individual school. When submitting a transcript request for the Common Application, a student will need their Common Application ID number (labeled CAID and located between the student’s name and email address in the top right corner of the Common Application screen) and they also need to have already invited their counselor on the Recommenders and FERPA tab for one of the colleges listed on their My Colleges tab. If a student has not already invited their counselor prior to submitting a transcript request, this will generate errors/issues in the process.
- If applying to a college(s) via the Coalition Application, students should request that a transcript be sent to each individual school from Parchment, transcript requests should not be submitted and will not be processed through the Coalition Application.
- If a student has completed coursework at a college or other high school, it is recommended that the student consult with the Admissions Office of any applicable college(s) to see if a transcript from the college or other high school will be required.
- Transcript requests submitted via the SENDedu system will not be processed, such requests should be submitted via Parchment.
***It is recommended that students consult with any applicable colleges to see which application(s) is used by that college for admission purposes and to review admission/application requirements.
***If a college accepts multiple applications (e.g., college specific application, Common Application, Coalition Application), all of those applications are given equal consideration in the Admissions process - one application is not preferred over another.