What is the relationship between the Foundation, Lake Park High School and the community?
Although the Foundation operates independently, it works closely with the Lake Park Board of Education and staff in assessing needs and developing projects and programs. The Foundation encourages and solicits suggestions from school staff, alumni, business and community leaders, and members of the Lake Park community. Since the Foundation is a non-profit organization, it relies solely on the generous support of individuals like you!
The Foundation’s Board of Trustees
sets its strategic direction through feedback from important constituent groups, including Lake Park High School administrators, staff, parents, students, and community members. The Foundation is a separate non-profit organization; however, its goal is to support Lake Park High School and its students and staff.
The mission of the Lake Park Educational Foundation is to provide resources for unique programs and activities to enhance student learning.
The Foundation will fulfill its mission by directing support towards the following goals:
- Promote student development
- Encourage innovative teaching opportunities
- Encourage school/community partnerships
- Provide financial resources to achieve the goals of the Foundation
Ways to get involved:
Support us through shopping:
- Support us when shopping on Amazon through Amazon Smiles
- Support us by shopping at That's Caring - Every time you shop for a That’s Caring Gift you give back 20% of each sale to the Foundation, and help feed local children
through Northern Illinois Food Bank Weekend Bag Program.
Monetary donations are always welcomed and appreciated. Please make checks payable to the Lake Park Educational Foundation and send them to:
Lake Park Educational Foundation, 590 South Medinah Road, Roselle, IL 60172.
Once donation is submitted, the Educational Foundation reserves the right to issue a refund.
View a List of Donors:
- Golf Classic - August 3, 2015
- It's a Wonderful Life (A Night of Fine Dining and Theatre) - December 11, 2015
- Lake Park Spirit of Excellence Celebration Dinner - April 14, 2016
- Commencement Box Suites - May 26, 2016
- Private donations
- Staff payroll deduction program
- Family contributions at fall student registration
- Annual Sponsorships
Mailing Address: Lake Park Educational Foundation, 590 South Medinah Road, Roselle, IL 60172
Becky Wyatt, Lake Park Educational Foundation Executive Director